Quotation notice for the fabrication of Chutes, CAO, COVS, GADVASU, Ludhiana (31 March 2017)
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary Sciences, University
Central Administrative Office, O/o Dean COVS
Purchase Notice No.: COVSc/P-2/2016-17/ 9242 Dated: 31.03.2017
Quotations are invited from the experienced, technically and financially sound manufacturer/ authorized distributor(copy of authorization must be attached)/dealers/stockiest for the supply of following item as per the following Terms & Conditions i.e. Sale Tax/VAT/CST, FOR, etc.
Equine Stanchions (Chutes)
1. Specifications/Dimensions: As per map attached
2. Material to be used for fabrication of Chutes:
· G.I. Pipe 3” and 2” C Class Heavy Duty
· G.I. Bend 3” and 2”
· G.I. Tee 3”
· Bearing 3”
· G.I. Sheet 14 mm
· M.S. Iron Angle
· Locking system 4 no. of locks
· Ring for bottle hang
Note: Rates should include designing, fabrication and installation charges.
The quotations may be sent in the name of “Head, Department of Veterinary Medicine” GADVASU, Ludhiana” and should reach by post or by hand on or before 31.03.2017 till 3:00 pm in the office of the Superintendent, CAO, COVS, GADVASU. Quotations shall be opened on 31.03.2017 at 3:15 pm.
Terms & Conditions:
- The rates of the items must be quoted with all the terms & conditions and must be FOR GADVASU, Ludhiana destination basis and should include all types of taxes and charges including insurance, custom duty against Custom Duty Exemption Certificate, clearance and transport charges etc.
- Supplier will be responsible for clearing the item from the custom department and deliver the same to the University if applicable.
- Rates quoted must be valid upto 2-3 months. In case prices slash down or any other benefit (in form of lesser price/lesser tax/foreign exchange rate etc.) it must be passed on to GADVASU.
- The University is exempted from the payment of excise duty and the exemption, wherever applicable, will be availed by providing ED Exemptio0020n Certificate.
- The University will pay only Basic Custom Duty and the exemption, wherever applicable, will be availed by providing against Custom Duty Exemption Certificate.
- Incomplete quotations, without brand name or received after due date/time shall be rejected forthwith. (Tin/VAT No. must be mentioned on the quotation).
- University does not take any responsibility for any postal delay in delivery by Registered/ Speed Post or lost in transit of the quotation.
- Conditional and unsigned quotation will not be accepted.
- Delivery period of the items must also be intimated clearly in the quotations, no further correspondence in this regard will be communicated by the University.
- The quotation shall not contain corrections, erasers and overwriting, it will result in rejection of quotation straightway.
- Valid authorization certificate issued by the manufacturer may be attached with the quotation.
- The University reserves all the rights to accept or reject any/all quotation(s) and to increase or decrease quantity or configuration of items specified without specifying any reason. No correspondence will be made on this matter.
- Above mentioned Quantities are tentative and can be increased/ decreased to any extent or can be totally omitted according to sanctioned amount & the firm will have no claim on this account.
- If the date of opening of quotations is declared as Public Holiday then the quotations will be opened on the next working day at the same time. The terms & conditions will remain the same.
- The standing committee will open quotation of only those firms whose quotation is found to be in order.
- On the basis of performance of the distributors/firms/agencies, (i.e. quality of material supply, timely delivery of material etc) the standing committee reserves the rights to reject any or all quotations.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction will be Ludhiana District Courts.
- Any detail regarding the item/material can be obtained from office of theHead, Department of Veterinary Medicine”, GADVASU, Ludhiana”
CAO, COVS, GADVASU