Quotation notice for the supply of Biosafety Cabinet B-II, AAO, Purchase Cell O/o Comptroller, GADVASU, Ludhiana (31 March 2017)
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
Assistant Accounts Officer, Purchase Cell O/o Comptroller
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Purchase Notice No.: 2016-17/2877
Quotations are invited in two different sealed envelopes (one technical and other financial) from the experienced, technically and financially sound manufactures/authorised distributors/ dealers/stockist for purchase of Biosafety Cabinet B-II as per the given specification with full terms & conditions i.e. Sale Tax/VAT/CST, FOR, etc.
The quotations must be sent in two different sealed envelopes as per detail given below:-
Title of Envelope
Contents of Envelope
Envelope No. 1
Details about the technical specification, Model of equipment, manufacturer, compliance statement as per specifications in a tabular form, terms of delivery, installation, guaranty/warranty, valid authorization certificate, Details about installations of equipment with complete address along mobile numbers of users, AMC period along with AMC charges if any, printed Catalogue/literature etc.
Envelope No. 2
Details about Price along with all charges including all taxes i.e. Sale Tax/VAT/CST, FOR, Insurance etc.
Note: Financial bid should be in F.O.R. Destination basis and should include all types of charges including insurance, custom duty against CDEC, clearance and transport charges etc. Supplier will be responsible for clearing the consignment from the custom department and deliver the same to the university, if applicable.
The quotations may be sent in the name of :
Department of Livestock Products Technology, COVS,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana.
The quotation must reach by Post/courier or by hand on or before 31-03-2017 up to 3:00 p.m. on the following address:
Assistant Accounts Officer,
Purchase Cell O/o Comptroller, Admin Block,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University,
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana-141004 Punjab. India.
The Technical Quotations/bid will be opened on 31-03-2017 at 3:15 pm in the presence of all sub purchase committee members. The financial bid will be opened only of those bidders who have qualified in the technical bid.
Specification of Biosafety Cabinet B-II
Purifier Logic+ Class II, Type A2 and Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets provide personnel,
product and environmental protection from hazardous particulates and agents that require
Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment. Purifier Cell Logic+ Type A2 and B2 biosafety cabinets have
features specialized for cell research.
Biological Safety Cabinet should be certified with stringent evaluations of cabinet airflows, containment, and operator protection.
Purifier Class I and HEPA Filters which may ensure personnel and environmental
Machine should have minimum 2 years Warranty and should also be provided with 2 more years of on-spot extended warranty.
Should be supplied with Compatible servo stabilizer
Must Attach the user list & vendors should have at least 2-3 installation in Punjab so as to have the information with service & application support and technical performance of the machine.
Important Note : Company should provide a compliance table/statement as per required specifications in a tabular form stating the compliance and giving justification (if any) supported by technical literature with clear reference of page number, paragraph or lines. This statement must be signed, with the company seal for its authenticity and acceptance that any incorrect or ambiguous information found submitted (whether at any later stage) will result in disqualification of the bid quoted by that firm/cancellation of purchase order without assigning any reason. That firm may be blacklisted to supply the material to GADVASU in future.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The quotation must contain Tin Number/Licence Number.
- The supplier should certify, on the face of bill, that "The firm has supplied these materials with maximum discount and the rate charged are not higher than offered to DGS&D and other Institutes/Universities etc.
- The rates of the equipments/items must be quoted strictly according to the full Specifications/configuration as per requirement along with all the terms & conditions and must be FOR GADVASU, Ludhiana destination basis and should include all types of taxes and charges including insurance, custom duty against Custom Duty Exemption Certificate, clearance and transport charges etc.
- Supplier will be responsible for clearing the equipment/item from the custom department and deliver the same to the University.
- It is mandatory to sent quotations in two different sealed envelopes mention “Technical Bid” on one envelops and “Financial Bid” on other along with name of items to be supplied, otherwise quotation will be rejected straightway.
- Rates quoted must be valid up to 2-3 months. In case prices slash down or any other benefit (in form of lesser price/lesser tax/foreign exchange rate etc.), it must be passed on to GADVASU.
- The University is exempted from the payment of excise duty and the exemption, wherever applicable, will be availed by providing ED Exemption Certificate.
- The University will pay only Basic Custom duty and the exemption, wherever applicable, will be availed by providing against Custom Duty Exemption Certificate.
- Incomplete bids, without brand name or received after due date/time shall be rejected forthwith.
- University does not take any responsibility for any postal delay in delivery by Registered/Speed Post/courier or lost in transit of the quotation.
- In case a holiday is declared on the last date for submission of quotations, the next working day will be the last day to submit the quotation.
- Conditional and unsigned quotation will not be accepted.
- Delivery period of the items must also be intimated clearly in the quotations, no further correspondence in this regard will be communicated by the university.
- The quotation shall not contain corrections, erasers and overwriting, it will result in rejection of quotation straightway.
- The supplier must attach valid authorization certificate issued by the manufacturer/ distributor with the Technical Bid otherwise quotation will be rejected straightway.
- Firms having a regional/local service centre with reputed technical support will be preferred.
- The University reserves all the rights to accept or reject any/all quotation(s) and to increase or decrease quantity or configuration of items specified without specifying any reason. No correspondence will be made on this matter.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction will be Ludhiana District Courts.
Asstt. Accounts Officer,
Purchase Cell, O/o Comptroller