In order to transfer new technologies evolved by the university, specialized training courses for dairy, poultry, piggery, poultry and fish farming and value addition of livestock productsare being organised for the farmers,army personnel and for persons related with other animal welfare agencies.
- “Specialized Dairy Training Course”, two weeks duration, in the months of January, May and July every year.
- “Specialized Piggery Training Course”, one week duration, in the month of March every year
- “Specialized Poultry Training Course”, two weeks duration in the month of November every year.
- “Feed Manufacturers Training Course”, three days duration as per the request from Punjab Dairy Development Board.
- “Commercial Dairy Farming Course”,two months duration (as per demand)
- “Fish Farming Training Course”, 5 days duration in the month of July/ August
- “Training on Technologies for Higher Fish Production”, 10 days duration (as per demand).
- “Training on Ornamental Fish Farming”, 2 days duration (as per demand).
- “Specialized training course on Sheep/Goat”, 3 days duration (as per demand).
- “Training for Dog Owners”, single day duration (as per demand).