Name of the technology developed:
- Phase Changing Material Based GADVASU Milk Chiller.
Application/Use of the technology.
- Primarily for milk chilling.
Description/Features of the equipment/technology
Salient features of the developed technology:
- It is PCM (phase changing material) based mechanism
- Can be powered either with electricity or solar panels
- Meets the requirements of a milk chiller say BMC
- Specially designed for easy cleaning
- The designed prototype is for chilling of 40 l of milk but capacity can be conveniently enhanced.
- Machine is capable of maintaining the low temperature for more than 12 h.
Developed by (Name of the Scientist(s)):
- Dr Amandeep Sharma, Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering).
Contact person for further information.
- Dr Amandeep Sharma, Assistant Professor, College of Dairy Science and Technology, GADVASU, Ludhiana – 141004.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
Technology Licenced to:
- M/S Chada Sales Pvt. Ltd. 137-139 Rajindra Market, Tees Hazari Delhi, 11054.